Turkey Run (gv-na di-s-qua-lv-do-di)

After a lot of effort, I managed to get the `a-`tso-du-`di started (it took about 10 charges with a Portable Power 750 and some uganawa weather, and a little bit of clutch fluid with some pumping).  After starting, I put a couple of gallons of gas in it, and it seemed to do alright.  So, the gi-tli and I went for an aisu through the a-do-hi down by the Potomac uweyv, observing the last few i-tse-i-yu-s-di u-ta-lo-tsa left for the Ulagahasti in the diverse canopy of de-tlu-`gv that had already shed their u-wo-di-ge u-ta-lo-tsa.  There were no hu-tsi-lv-ha left, but some i-tse-i-yu-s-di fern covering the ground, and different types of di-wa-li growing on the tsa-li-gu and decaying a-si-ta.

The usdi nvnohi was really poorly marked, and I relied somewhat on the gi-tli for guidance.  As we back-crossed the clearing where the power line passed, we lost the usdi nvnohi altogether, and followed the small usdi nvnohi back down through the empty ga-nu-ga-la brush full of singing tsi’-s’qua.

Before climbing back out of the ge-da-li-yv from the uweyv (admittedly from memory, as there was no indication on the sign of the usdi nvnohi we were on), I made the right choice and we arrived back just in time to see the nv-do-i-ga-e-hi set.

Petey looking for really fresh a-ma (it doesn’t taste like this at o-we-`nv-`sv).

A tsu-na-lu-ga.  A last picture before Spin’s Navajo U-ne-qua took over and he went for a romp in the awanita.

gi-tli and an a-si-ta.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s